9400 S Santa Monica Blvd, 2nd Floor | Beverly Hills, CA 91210
It’s simple & just takes 90 seconds to select your time online, then wear your mask, get your I.D. (driver license works best) and save a life. All successful blood donors are included in the testing for COVID-19 antibodies, as well as be able to find out individual blood type; no cost whatsoever for any aspect of it.
*Please sign-up for a time & arrive on-point, this will help manage the event to keep well-organized
Friday, February 12th & Saturday, February 13th
9:00am–3:00pm (both days)
Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce: 9400 S. Santa Monica Blvd, 90210
Comfortable indoor arrangements inside the chamber’s offices – 2nd floor
Free 2-hours self-parking at either of these nearby city-run garages currently open: 439 N. Canon Dr / 438 N. Beverly Dr
[450 N. Crescent Dr garage is closed]
Everything completely free for those who donate blood, no charge at all for any of the following:
- Testing for COVID-19 antibodies included for those who successfully donate blood
- First-timers welcome too: one doesn’t need to know their type & receives comprehensive info to be able to find out their own individual blood type
- Cedars-Sinai will provide each & every donor a complimentary health screening which includes blood pressure assessment, iron/hematocrit reading, temperature, pulse
- Access to the online portal which allows donors to see previous donations, blood type, health-wellness summary & monitor any fluctuations in b/p, iron, etc.
- Most common daily medications are fine (cholesterol, blood pressure, birth control, antidepressants, thyroid, even diabetics taking insulin)
- Tattoos are allowed, as well as body piercings too
- Individually packaged all-you-can-eat refreshment snacks, bottled water, juice
- All ages 17 & up
- Weigh at least 110 lbs & be in good general health
- If one is 16 years old they may also donate too, but need a parent consent hospital document signed (Parent Consent form only needed for 16 year olds)
- It’s been said that donating blood is like giving your body an oil change, rejuvenating your internal system in stimulating the production of new fresh blood cells. While doing one of the kindest & most benevolent humanitarian acts for your fellow man, it never hurts to keep your own vehicle well tuned-up!