Doing business with fellow Rotarians is part of the LA5 4-way test and we are excited to host our second virtual business exchange on Tuesday, July 21st.
These events are currently open to LA5 Rotarians only, so please do not forward this information outside of LA5.
The agenda and format for the event will be as follows:
- 8:15am – zoom link will open up for networking and visiting with fellow Rotarians
- 8:30am SHARP – Welcome announcements followed by 60-second announcements
- 9:00am - Announcements end and informal networking continues until 9:15am
Rotarians can sign up to make a professional announcement in one of the following three categories:
- Highlighting and celebrating business you have done with other Rotarians
- Exclusive offers and opportunities
- Job needs or job opportunities
The order of announcements will be in order of registration, so be sure to sign up early to secure a spot! If we do not get to all of the announcements within the 30-minute formal program time, those remaining will be carried over to the next mixer. You do not have to make an announcement to attend.
If you do sign up to make an announcement, you must keep it to 60-seconds or less. We will be timing everyone and imposing a fine of up to $5 per second to anyone who violates the clock.