538 Flower St
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Appropriate Business Dress Code Enforced
Michael's diverse background in consumer and corporate PR includes work across regional, national and international brands within professional sports, digital entertainment and comic books, among other industries.
Michael holds an M.A. in strategic public relations from the University of Southern California. He received his undergraduate degree in business administration with an emphasis in marketing from the University of San Diego.
- Strategic communications planning and campaign development
- Written / oral communications
- Media relations proficiency
- Technical writing and media materials development
- Event planning and oversight
- Social media strategy and management
- Message crafting and training
- Thought leadership approach and guidance
Beginning Friday, September 3, 2021, The Rotary Club of Los Angeles will require proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test result (within 72 hours of attending) for all members and guests attending our club meetings in person.
Photographic evidence of vaccination/testing proof will be acceptable.
LA5 Members: Please inform all of your invited guests of this important new protocol.
Please note that we will continue to require masks/face coverings for everyone inside the building when not at a Dining Room table or actively enjoying food and beverage.